Double Master in Protocol, Etiquette and Wedding Planning
The Master has a minimum duration of six months and maximum of one year. There is an extension option of another year, with additional cost of € 200.
Service includes free updates and access to forums and social networks for one year after having completed the registration period.
Minimum 6 months and maximum 1 year. An extension option of one year, with an additional cost to the student of 200.00 €.
The master has an academic rating of 800 hours.
Graduates, diploma, students in 4th and 5th grade, professional and academic Untitled related to the specialty, leading in the latter case the expert graduate degree.
- MODULE I: INTRODUCTION.
- MODULE II: PERSONAL PROTOCOL.
- MODULE III - AROUND THE INTERNATIONAL BUREAU.
- MODULE IV - FORMAL ORGANIZATION IN SPAIN:
- MODULE V - PROTOCOL INSTERNACIONAL.
- MODULE VI - WEDDING ORGANIZATION:
- MODULE VII - THE ROLE OF ORGANIZING AND JOINS AS A WORKING GROUP.
- MODULE VIII - STRATEGY INTERNATIONAL MEDIA.
- MODULE IX - EXPOSURE TECHNIQUE AND APPLICATION OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES.
- MODULE X - CASE STUDY ORGANIZATION EVENTS and.
- MODULE XI - CREATION OF EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND WEDDING PLANNER BUSINESS PLAN.
- MODULE XII - STATUS OF THE RECRUITMENT EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND WEDDING PLANNER.
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the right to introduce modifications on program planning and academic staff. All this in order to update and refine the Master.
To obtain the title of Double Master in Protocol, Etiquette and Event shall be required the following requirements:
- Active participation in the FORUM and BLOGS specialized. The course is based on the active role between the learner, their fellow students and the tutor. Our work is basic methodologies to fully customize the training we offer.
- At the end of each module must be sought for the tutor test, and once this part is done the final work, whose subject decides the student.
The PASS or FAIL will be obtained based on these points and any other academic consideration academic leadership deems appropriate.
About the School
Con sede en Santiago de Compostela, el INSTITUTO EUROPEO CAMPUS STELLAE, tiene entre sus objetivos promover el papel de Galicia en Europa mediante la promoción de actividades de enseñanza, culturales, ... Read More