Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing
Strategic marketing is essential in all sectors for businesses to deliver their message in a competitive marketplace. LSBF’s career-focused dual master’s programme equips you with modern skills and expertise to succeed in the ever-evolving world of marketing.
While studying this programme, you will gain a fundamental understanding of essential marketing concepts, as well as get a more in-depth view of a specific marketing specialisation. Our five specialisations—digital marketing & social media, global marketing, luxury brand management, and sales management—cover a range of complex areas of marketing, and let you decide your area of expertise.
When you complete this dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing programme, you will receive two distinct awards from two separate European institutions. The Master of Arts degree is awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, while the Master of Science is awarded by Geneva Business School, as recognition of your technical proficiency in marketing.
Duration and Fees
The dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing programme is delivered through our accessible online platform, so you have the freedom to choose your own study schedule. We understand that our students are busy, as 74% of our students work full-time, and 84% are in senior and management positions. With flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, and four intakes per year (January, April, July, October), you study when it is most convenient for you.
The Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing programme is offered at the competitive rate of £8,000. You can also choose to pay as you study, at £1,334 per module. If you decide to pay your tuition fees in one full payment, you will receive a £1,000 discount for your tuition.
Strategic Marketing Management
- Develop management-level skills in designing and implementing marketing campaigns, as well as effective audience targeting, and media channel selection. During this module, you will gain an understanding of the importance of separate marketing functions, critically engage with and evaluate marketing’s role from a management perspective, and assess marketing key performance indicators to accurately diagnose problems.
Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Develop and improve marketing strategies by analysing and evaluating consumer behaviour. Gain an appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology to assess patterns in the global market
Research Integrated Marketing Communications
- Gain a critical appreciation of communication’s strategic role in successful marketing. Analyse the pros and cons of key marketing communications concepts, and evaluate marketing communications strategies employed by organisations in different contexts.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Marketing strategy development and evaluation
- Understanding consumer behaviour and effective message development
- Marketing communication strategies, and message development
- Solving complex marketing issues by applying factual and theoretical knowledge
- Mastering a variety of marketing management approaches and strategies
- Standard Route: A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
- Mature Route: If you don’t possess a bachelor’s degree, you may be qualified to study if you provide evidence of 3 years’ of relevant managerial work experience, with transcripts of your highest qualifications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as
- Marketing Coordinator
- Market Analyst
- Project Manager
- Head of Integrated Communication
Program taught in: