This Dual Master in Strategic Marketing is provided by the London School of Business & Finance (LSBF). It is a single programme that results in 2 distinct awards from 2 European institutions. The Master is a career-focused degree awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, and the Master of Science is awarded by Geneva Business School as recognition of your technical proficiency in marketing.
With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7. And with the option of a pay-as-you-go fee structure, you can earn your degrees in as little as 18 months.
Duration and Fees
The Dual Master in Strategic Marketing programme is delivered through our accessible online platform, so you have the freedom to choose your own study schedule. We understand that our students are busy, as 74% of our students work full-time, and 84% are in senior and management positions. With flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, and four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, you study when it is most convenient for you.
The Dual Master in Strategic Marketing programme is offered at a competitive rate of £8,000, but our flexible student payment plan allows you to pay in instalments as you study.
Strategic Marketing Management
- Develop management-level skills in designing and implementing marketing campaigns, as well as effective audience targeting, and media channel selection. During this module, you will gain an understanding of the importance of separate marketing functions, critically engage with and evaluate marketing’s role from a management perspective, and assess marketing key performance indicators to accurately diagnose problems.
Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Develop and improve marketing strategies by analysing and evaluating consumer behaviour. Gain an appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology to assess patterns in the global market.
Research Integrated Marketing Communications
- Gain a critical appreciation of communication’s strategic role in successful marketing. Analyse the pros and cons of key marketing communications concepts, and evaluate marketing communications strategies employed by organisations in different contexts.
Choose from one of our four specialisations:
- Global Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Sales Management
- Luxury Brand Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Marketing strategy development and evaluation.
- Understanding consumer behaviour and effective message development.
- Marketing communication strategies, and message development.
- Solving complex marketing issues by applying factual and theoretical knowledge.
- Mastering a variety of marketing management approaches and strategies.
A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Market Analyst
- Project Manager
- Head of Integrated Communication
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More