Dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment
Become a key player in the banking, investment, or finance industry with a degree that matches your high ambitions. Our dual online MSc & MA in Finance & Investment programme equips graduates with expertise and an understanding of relevant concepts to move up in your company or even begin an entirely new career path. Choose one of our six finance and investment programme specialisations for a degree that directs you towards your career goals.
This dual Master of Science and Master of Arts degree is completed through just one programme of study, and in the same amount of time and study as it would take for you to earn the MA in Finance and Investment. The additional Master of Science degree is awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, in partnership with Geneva Business School.
Duration and Fees
At LSBF we understand that our hardworking students have busy lives outside of their studies. We offer four intakes each year (January, April, July, October), so you have the opportunity to enrol when it is convenient for you, and with flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, you create your own study schedule.
The Dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment programme is offered at the competitive rate of £10,000. You can also choose to pay as you study, at £1,667 per module. If you choose to pay all tuition fees in one payment, you will receive a £1,000 discount for your studies.
Business and Financial Analysis
- Discover both internal and external analysis that can provide insight to improve the business process.
- Through this module students will gain practical skills in business and international financial statement analysis, to be implemented in real-world situations.
Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Combining quantitative finance and financial markets, this module explores quantitative methods for investment finance in financial markets.
- Understand the necessity of investment and financing decisions for creating value for your organisation, and maintaining a competitive market advantage.
Choose from one of our six specialisations:
- Financial Risk Management
- Islamic Banking & Finance
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Private Equity
- Retail Banking & Money Markets
- Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Accounting & Financial Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Preparing business and international financial statements
- Raising corporate value, while minimising financial risks
- Appraise and create business management strategies
- Understanding the applications, value, and limitations of equity and fixed income investments
- Recognising the value and uses of derivatives and alternative investments
- Analysing and managing the risks financial institutions may face
- Standard Route: A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
- Mature Route: If you don’t possess a bachelor’s degree, you may be qualified to study if you provide evidence of 3 years’ of relevant managerial work experience, with transcripts of your highest qualifications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate investment banker
Program taught in: