The Dual Degree in General Management program from the School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE) includes 17 courses plus a Master’s thesis. Before the start of each course, the students are given full transparency regarding the respective content, tasks, examinations and requirement criteria. In this way, they know exactly when to expect which tasks and can plan how to achieve their respective course objectives.
You work together with your company on the task of planning and implementing the innovation project. Typical projects are, for example, in the areas of international business development, digitalization or corporate foresight, etc.
Online seminars at Post University provide the methodical expertise of general management to solve the problem. They provide practical competency to prepare and implement analyses and business plans for the target market, in exactly the way you need it for your company.
SIBE provides with its project seminars personal support from a project lecturer for the entire two years. This project lecturer helps to successfully apply knowledge from the seminars to the practice and environment of the company through coaching.
The project lecturer also supports the students in the development, definition, placement, and implementation of the project within the company.
- The M.A. in General Management, which is awarded by SIBE, is premium-accredited by FIBAA and qualifies the student to go on to study for a doctorate.
- The MBA awarded by Post University is ACBSP accredited.
- Enthusiasm for the program.
- Completed a first degree (from a German or foreign institution of higher education).
- Very good command of English.
- Successfully completed a multi-stage selection process at SIBE, part of Steinbeis University Berlin.
- KODE® test.
- An employer who would support this program.
Work ExperienceOnly students, who are already employed, can enroll!
- The company, where the student is employed, pays 1,070 € plus VAT per month & student salary. The student pays 340 € per month (4080 € per year).
About the School
In July 2013 The German Rector’s Conference registers 392 officially recognized institutions of higher education in Germany, out of which 110 are awarded the right to grant Ph.D. degrees. And while th ... Read More