- Location: Online course
- Certification: Included
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Exam Included: Yes
- Entry Requirements: None
- Compatibility: All major devices
Whether you are thinking about learning the Dog Grooming course as a hobby or you have an interest in working as a Dog Groomer and want to boost your career to the next level, our Dog Grooming diploma can give you the insight, skills and knowledge you need to thrive in this career.
Become a top-notch Dog Groomer, made up of seven modules with an average completion time of ten hours.
Introduction to the Dog Grooming course
This detailed course has been designed for anyone who wants to drive their career forward as a Dog Groomer. The course covers a large variety of topics spanning over seven detailed modules.
During the Dog Grooming course, you will learn about the role of a Dog Groomer, you will learn about Running a grooming business and about the anatomy and history of Dogs.
In addition to this, you can learn about canine health, bathing and brushing skills and so much more.
The great thing about this course is that there are no entry requirements so you can literally get started up today without having to study any other courses. You don’t need any specific education or work experience, just the desire to learn, enhance your knowledge and skills and succeed in your desired career moving forward.
Once you select the course and your payment is received, you can start learning straight away. Everyone can study flexibly at different paces, which is why this course is such a great opportunity, enabling you to work and study in your available time. On completion of the course, you will need to complete a multiple-choice test and on passing, you will be issued a certificate that you can download and print which is recognised by industry professionals.
What you will learn in the Dog Grooming Course
The diploma comprises seven detailed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around ten hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- You will learn about the Anatomy and History of Dogs
- Gain a closer understanding of canine health
- Learn about bathing and brushing skills
- You will learn about clipping skills
- As part of this course, it’s important to learn about teeth, toes and beyond
Benefits of the Dog Grooming Course
The Dog Grooming course will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the course:
- Online study means you can study anywhere, at any time, as long as you have access to the courseware.
- Compatible with multiple devices and platforms, so you can learn on the go or at home.
- Download and print your certificate of completion, upon successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment.
- Online support available throughout your study.
- Jump into the pet grooming industry with this industry-recognised course.
- Take the first step towards opening your own pet grooming business, by gaining the confidence and know-how you need to succeed.
- The Role of a Dog Groomer
- Anatomy and History of Dogs
- Canine Health
- Bathing and Brushing Skills
- Clipping Skills
- Teeth, Toes and Beyond
- Running a successful fixed or mobile dog grooming business
About the School
Whether you’re looking to learn new skills, gain a qualification or to start a business, Harley Oxford can help you. Our school’s reputation has thrived by word of mouth; to us, we couldn’t ask for a ... Read More