Bio-Regenerative Science (BRS) is an interdisciplinary branch (field) of biological science, that researches and dialogues the Biological Regenerative Science application of substances of natural origin, naturally occurring substances and products of biotechnological output, targeting damaged cells, repairing and/or replacing damaged tissues and organs, as well as, acting via the interference and stimulation of biological processes at the cellular level, resulting in biological age reversal, a reversal of pathological mechanisms underlying degeneration and activation of repair pathways.
Candidates will perform supervised studies around the Regenerative Sciences Protocol across their research setting and submit reports progressively across 24 months along with subjects as in the course breakdown to acquire the Competency-Based Education Outcome e.g. Credit Hours of Academic and Practical Work.
Course work outline
Full time: 24 months | Part-time: 30 - 36 months
First 6 months
- Research Methodology
- Anti-Ageing Sciences
- Biochemistry of Anti-Ageing
- Physiology and Genetics
- Frailty & Metabolic Syndrome
- The Hypothesis/Problem Statement of Regenerative Medicine
- Cellular Therapies
- Thesis Draft 1
- Progress Assessment
- Journal Publication Writing
Mid 12 months
- Thesis Draft 2 & Assessment
- Logbook and Research
- Publication/Conference/Workshop Presentation
Last 6 months
- Final Thesis Defense
Chapter 1: Problem and Background
Chapter 2: Review of Related Literature and Studies
Chapter 3: Methodology of the Study
Chapter 4: Presentation, Analysis, and Interpretation of Studies
Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusions, and Recommendations
Questions to develop the competency sheet for IUBRS clinician candidates:
- What is the desirable level of skill required by the Regenerative Sciences that you possess?
- What is the current skill level you own in the Clinical Processes (where applicable) and your existing Theoretical Knowledge of Regenerative Sciences?
Note: You will need 2 Physician Referees to complete the Proficiency Scale for the skills you claim to possess in item No.1 and have it emailed to us.
Questions to develop the competency sheet for IUBRS non-clinician candidates:
- What is the desirable level of skills in demand by your industry's needs around the knowledge of Regenerative Medicine Sciences?
- What is the current level of skills owned by you around the knowledge of Regenerative Medicine Sciences?
*The above has no general answer. It will be industry [individual candidate] specific.
- Any life science Masters or equivalent or higher.
- Prior Learning Experience Portfolio is also accepted i.e. Nurses, Medical Assistants, paramedics who have served 15 years and above in the clinical service with a bachelor’s degree minimum.
- M.D, MBBS, DO, or BDS with a minimum of 10 years serving in clinical settings.
- Masters in any clinical medical discipline.
- Specialization in any clinical discipline.
- Veterinarian qualifications or equivalent.
- Any physician/clinician with an Annual Practicing Certificate in their country of current practice.
* The non-clinician/physician will have no clinical skill logbook requirement for convocation & academic transcript.
About the School
Education is very important for the overall progress of society and human wellbeing. In this modern era, Bio-Regenerative Sciences have the capacity to change the way people age with the constant dile ... Read More