About Cavendish University Distance Learning Platform
Our Distance Learning platform provides a flexible, accessible and cost-effective mode of learning as an alternative to traditional classroom-based learning. This mode of study is suitable for those who have difficulty attending traditional classes for various reasons. It gives one the opportunity to study away from the classroom without interrupting their day to day activities.
The new Distance Learning platform is designed to enhance the student's learning experience by providing an online/offline interactive platform.
The Cavendish University Uganda Distance Learning platform has improved features such as;
- Ability to track and monitor academic progress.
- Access to lecturers during dedicated hours for academic support.
- Adaptive learning management platform.
- Online and offline learning capability.
- Ability to submit quizzes or assignment online or offline.
- Self-assessment and comparison across courses capability.
- Collaboration through messages, forums, and chat.
- System driven alerts on grades, revisions and what to study.
Choose an Alternative Mode of Study That Best Suits You
Distance Learning Programs
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration-Accounting & Finance
- Master of Business Administration-Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration-Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration-Human Resource Management
- Master of International Relations & Diplomatic Studies.
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Generic
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Procurement & Logistics
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Banking & Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations & Diplomatic Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Public Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Journalism & Communication Studies (Public Relations/Mass Communication)
- Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in International Relations
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Relations & Diplomatic Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Laws
Distance Learning Admissions
We understand that getting ahead in the working world can be a challenging task. Cavendish University Uganda’s Distance Learning Program lets you study in your free time. Access digitized library resources, submit assignments online, interact with classmates in forums all on a digital device. Study online and offline from wherever you are.
Enroll for Cavendish University Uganda’s Distance Learning Program, and give your career a big boost.
Tuition Fees International Students
|Bachelors' Degrees||3 Modules||4 Modules|
|Bachelor Of Public Health||3 Years||230||280|
|Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology||3 Years||230||280|
|Bachelor Of Public Administration And Management||3 Years||200||240|
|Bachelor Of Arts In International Relations & Diplomatic Studies||3 Years||200||240|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Generic||3 Years||200||240|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Accounting & Finance||3 Years||200||240|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Procurement & Logistics||3 Years||200||240|
|Bachelor of Business Administration-Banking & Finance||3 Years||200||240|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Human Resource Management||3 Years||200||240|
|Master Of Laws (LLM)||2 Years||530||630|
|Master Of Public Health||2 Years||440||500|
|Master Of Arts In International Relations & Diplomatic Studies||2 Years||430||490|
|Master Of Business Administration-Generic||2 Years||430||490|
|Master Of Business Administration-Accounting & Finance||2 Years||430||490|
|Master Of Business Administration-Human Resource Management||2 Years||430||490|
|Master Of Business Administration-Procurement & Supply Chain Management||2 Years||430||490|
|Diploma In Business Administration||2 Years||160||180|
|Diploma In Information Technology||2 Years||150||180|
|Other Charges Per Degree Type||Masters||Bachelors||Diploma|
|Application Form (Paid Once)||10||10||10|
|Student ID (Paid Once)||10||10||10|
|Internship Fee (Paid Once In 3rd Year)||110|
|Student Pass Fee Per Year||100||100||100|
About the School
Cavendish University Uganda (C.U.U.) is licensed and accredited by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education (UNCHE), and was established in 2008. The student-centric academic model of C.U.U. d ... Read More