The aims of the disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when necessary.
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations, allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
What you will Learn / Course Modules
- Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
- Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
- Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure
- Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
- Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 24, 2017