The José Ortega y Gasset-Gregorio Marañón Foundation announces the online course " Digital Competences for the Classroom" in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports . It will take place from May 6 to June 30, 2019.
Teachers who attend this course will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the José Ortega y Gasset-Gregorio Marañón Foundation . The course is in process to be recognized with 2 credits of teacher training by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport for teachers who meet the requirements established by law.
The minimum number of participants established for the course to be recognized by the Ministry is 15.
Teachers of Primary, Secondary, Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Official Language Schools that wish to develop their digital teaching competence. Some places are reserved for future teachers.
The objectives of this course are:
- Contribute to the development of the digital competence of teachers.
- Reflect on the new way of acquiring knowledge in the digital age.
- Learn to search, discriminate, organize, process and manage information available on the Web.
- To know the most important and habitual technological learning environments currently used in the educational field.
- Master the use of different tools and digital resources to create multimedia content that can be shared by students.
The program consists of 80 hours.
The course is divided into modules and sections, as follows:
Module 1. ICT and Education
Section 1.1. Digital competence and ICT in the classroom
Section 1.2. Create a Personal Learning Environment with Symbaloo
Module 2. Digital communication
Section 2.1. Tools and digital resources
Section 2.2. Network Learning. Social networks
Section 2.3. Digital identity on Linkedin and Academia.edu
Module 3. Creation and management of multimedia content
Section 3.1. Content creation tools
Section 3.2. The concept of content curator
Section 3.3. Protection of multimedia content. Copyright and Creative Commons Licenses
Module 4. Network learning and collaboration systems
Section 4.1. Collaboration Platforms in Network: Google Drive
Section 4.2. Learning Management System: Moodle
The tutor of the course is:
- Ms. Mª Ángeles Cano Cambronero. Doctor in Spanish Language (Formal Linguistics) by the Autonomous University of Madrid. Professor of the Department of Didactics of Languages, Arts and Physical Education of the Complutense University of Madrid. Certification of 400 hours expert course in ICT Competences for teachers , Fundación UNED.
275 euros. It includes academic expenses and didactic material.
The registration deadline is April 22, 2019.
To proceed with the registration you must send:
- The registration form you can obtain here.- A photocopy of your ID or passport.
- Bank check or photocopy of the transfer for the total amount of the registration fee.
Way to pay
- Bank check payable to "José Ortega y Gasset Foundation". Fortuny Street, 53. 28010 Madrid. Spain.
- Bank transfer to Banco Santander Central Hispano (Madrid). Please, indicate the following reference: SWIFT BSCHESMM ES16.0049.0321.0823.1016.8628. Do not forget to clearly indicate your name, surnames and "Spanish Teacher Courses".
- Through the payment gateway enabled on this page (Visa and MasterCard secure e-commerce cards).
IMPORTANT: The IUIOG payment gateway only supports Secure Electronic Commerce (CES): Exclusively valid credit cards associated with Verified by Visa, Mastercard Securecode . You have to have registered with the bank electronic banking or internet banking, in this way, when the transaction is made, in addition to the usual data (card number, expiration date, etc.), to be able to operate over the internet, it arrives a code other than the mobile phone each time an operation is performed, or you have to enter the PIN of the card.