- Transferring of value
- Career-level knowledge
- No coding experience required
A look into Australia’s first fully accredited blockchain course
Successful Careers Start Here!
According to LinkedIn, Blockchain is the number one hard skill needed in 2020. Its demand is rapidly increasing across various industries.
The industries that are undergoing dramatic change with Blockchain include the banking industry, government sector, networking, the energy sector, insurance, health care, agriculture, supply management chain, private transport/ ride-sharing, cloud storage, and many more.
With Applied Blockchain courses, you’ll get to work on real-life projects giving you the experience you need to achieve competencies.
Why Study this Qualification?
The Applied Blockchain courses address the need of blockchain professionals. It creates equal opportunities for everyone who wants to pursue the field of blockchain technology. Here are some of the job opportunities that await you:
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Solution Manager
- Blockchain Project Architect
- Blockchain Quality Engineer
- Crypto Brokers/Consultant
- Blockchain Legal
- Crypto Journalist
- Public Relations
This qualification is now offered online. Pacific Training Group’s study online program:
- Provides convenient and flexibility in terms of online studying
- Study at the comfort of your own home
- Introduces students to great networking opportunities
- Access learning materials in in one portable device
- Promotes self-discipline and responsibility
- Offers a variety of specialised skills to choose from
- Presents learning opportunities for learners from all walks of life
More reasons to choose Pacific Training Group
- Award-winning Trainers
- Complimentary academic support
- Centrally located andmodern campuses
- World-class eLearning resources
- Extensive connections to industry
- A range of in-class timetable options combined with online learning
Applied Blockchain Courses
Blockchain can be described as a distributed database that exists on multiple computers at the same time. It is constantly evolving as new sets of recordings, or 'blocks', are added to it. Each block is linked to the previous block, so they actually form a chain. Blockchain is growing rapidly and by developing your technical understanding in this niche area you will be able to create your own blockchain solution architecture
10849NAT Diploma of Applied Blockchain (6 Terms of 10 weeks plus term breaks)
Develop skills in applying blockchain technologies within an existing or new organisation including:
- Researching and crafting new business models
- Modelling disruptive business systems
- Creating value, efficiencies and new opportunities
- Transitioning organisational systems to new and emerging technologies
- Attractive emerging tech curriculum
- Units in Big Data, IoT, and AI
- Non-technical. Management and implementation focused
- No formal pre-requisites
- Pragmatic and project-based
- High-demand specialised skills
10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain (7 Terms of 10 weeks plus term breaks)
Develop specialised skills in applying blockchain technologies within an existing or new organisation including:
- Generating disruptive business models
- Facilitating interoperability of blockchain networks
- Leading governance and stewardship of blockchain ecosystems
- Evaluating blockchain network performance and alignment to business models
- Best taken by professionals who have vocational experience
- Focused on critical thinking and strategy
- Explores blockchain within a business
- Project management and business analytics skills
- Pragmatic and project-based
- Blue ocean strategies
- High demand skills
Based on the recommended entry requirements of vocational experience at a management level, students may choose to undertake a lower level qualification prior to entering the 10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain offered by PTG which include:
|10849NAT Diploma of Applied Blockchain (6 terms)||10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain (7 terms)||3 years (with 1 term credit transfer) 12 Terms|
|SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management (6 terms)||10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain (7 terms)||3 years 3 months 13 Terms|
|SIT50316 Diploma of Event Management (4 terms)||10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain (7 terms)||2 years 9 months 11 Terms|
|BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (4 terms)||10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain (7 terms)||2 years 9 months 11 Terms|
|BB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (6 terms)||10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain (7 terms)||3.5 years 13 Terms|
This course can be taken on-campus and online. At Pacific Training Group, students are expected to attend to a 20-hour weekly online classes. This study mode is ideal for students who have other professional commitments and prefers a learning program that allow them to manage their own time.
Offering flexibility in online studies, students can choose from the following study pathways created by Pacific Training Group:
Option 1: Students can study online without leaving their country of origin and complete their qualification entirely online.
Option 2: Students can initially study online, continue their studies in Sydney or Gold Coast campus in the succeeding terms when the borders open up, and obtain their diploma in Australia.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Pacific Training Group temporarily runs the classes through a blended study mode using Remote Live classes via Zoom Client for Meetings until further notice. The shift will not impact the course and learning outcomes of the students.
- Minimum of 18 years.
- Australian Year 11 or equivalent.
- An upper-intermediate level of English or higher, IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, or successful completion of PTG’s Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment.
Course-specific entry requirements:
Have vocational experience at a management or team leader level and demonstrate experience in:
- Basic blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- Basic business planning
Students without vocational experience at management or team leader level must attend an interview prior to enrolment to determine their prospects for success. In this interview they must demonstrate:
- Basic understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- Basic understanding of business planning methods
Students must provide their own laptop and internet access. For full details including entry requirements, fees and charges, as well as terms and conditions, please visit our website.
About the School
Pacific Training Group brings a fresh approach to vocational education and training in the areas of project and program management, applied blockchain, hospitality management, event management, leader ... Read More