Presentation and objectives
One of the main concerns of our society is the depopulation of the peripheries and the exodus to large urban centers. Heritage becomes a top-level sustainable resource to curb this trend. Along with this, some cities have developed certain areas (smart areas) which, by multiplying them, have properly become SmartCities with the help of new technologies. In both cases, the use of Heritage needs to be viewed from a new perspective that implies the application of all its possibilities, the transfer and generation of territorial resources. Hence the importance of offering this type of diplomas that directly redounds to citizenship. Therefore, the title is justified based on the existing needs for the training of specialists in the sustainability of Heritage, as a generator of economic resources.
Therefore, in this Specialization Diploma, the main objectives are:
- Know the territorial possibilities of Heritage in SmartCities and peripheral areas as assets for development.
- Manage heritage resources in a sustainable way.
- Evaluate the effects of Heritage management on the population of urban centers.
- Evaluate the effects of Heritage on the problem of peripheral areas to avoid depopulation.
- Identify associationism and the right to a culture of citizenship.
- Calibrate the role of tourism as a factor for sustainable development.
- Relate heritage knowledge with the possibilities offered by new technologies.
- Assess the communication and transfer of wealth management.
Methodology and teaching resources.
The course will be carried out in e-learning mode through the CAMPUS VIRTUAL UNIA platform, where students will interact in different ways with their peers, the teaching team and the different tools of the system. They will study the agenda, share reflections in the forums, carry out the proposed activities and self-evaluations, and will be evaluated through the mechanisms established by the program management.
The didactic methodology will be eminently practical, active, participatory and constructivist in order to acquire and develop the concepts, procedures and precise attitudes to assume the contents displayed in the different modules of the course.
Adaptation to the virtual campus.
At the beginning of the course, each student will receive by email the information to access the CAMPUS VIRTUAL UNIA platform, where they will have the necessary permissions to view all the documentation of the virtual environment in relation to the course to be taken. Students must familiarize themselves with the tools of the virtual environment, fill in their profile, read the course's didactic guide and use the general forum to introduce themselves to the teaching team and colleagues.
The choice of an online training through a VIRTUAL CAMPUS platform is adapted to the current needs of the possible students, allowing the compatibility of the course with their professional or personal obligations, as well as giving the possibility of enrollment to students from all over the world.
Place and date of celebration
This course, which will be taught from March 15 to July 18, 2021 through the virtual platform of this university. It contemplates the development of classes by videoconference in sessions that will preferably take place on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
This Specialization Diploma is aimed at university graduates and professionals in the sector, with the following profiles:
- Masters and Doctors in Heritage.
- Heritage Managers.
- Graduates in Humanities, History and History of Art.
- Technicians in planning and land use planning.
- Patrimonial services of public administrations (local, regional, state).
- Conservators and restorers of cultural property.
- Heritage promoters, tourist agents and interpreter guides.
- Scientific disseminators.
- Cultural educators.
- Graduates in Tourism, Advisors and socio-cultural animators.
Other routes of admission will be analyzed by the Academic Committee of the Degree if there are places available.
The distribution of the 30 ECTS credits that the program consists of is as follows:
- Module 1 - Territories and peripheries (10 ECTS credits).
- Module 2 - Heritage culture, management and communication law (10 ECTS credits).
- Module 3 - New Heritage technologies and environmental sustainability (4 ECTS credits).
- End of degree project - 6 ECTS credits.
About the School
La Universidad Internacional de Andalucía (UNIA) es singular. Nace en 1994, como una de las dos únicas universidades especializadas en postgrado del sistema público de España. Nuestra misión es comple ... Read More