Politics, as the center of a country's life and as the driving axis of international relations, must be understood in its two dimensions, internal and external, in order to measure its scope.
In this sense, the Diploma of Specialist in Political Science, Communication and Electoral Marketing, presented by the Seneca Institute, introduces those who follow it into Contemporary Politics, in the analysis of the social structure of a country and the formulation of Public Policies , as well as in the role of political scientist and political analysis.
The course also includes the techniques of political negotiation and political mediation, so that students know the potential and limitations of each of these options.
Likewise, this training action is completed with the strategies of Political Communication in its three dimensions, internal, external and institutional, and with the tools of Electoral Marketing and political discourse.
This 300-hour course has an Accrediting Diploma from the Seneca Institute, and is delivered with the Apostille of The Hague, to give it international validity.
Who is it for?
- To journalists who wish to work as political scientists in the media
- To officials who work in the Public Administration and need to expand or complement their knowledge for better performance.
- To politicians who need to understand the different forms of Political Communication, as well as the tools of the Electoral Mk.
- To international officials involved in Development Programs or technical support to Third World governments.
- To political scientists who need conceptual knowledge about the formulation of Public Policies, and the techniques of political analysis.
- To professionals who are interested in following this Specialization Course to get a professional requalification with him.
- Public and private institutions
- State Administration (formulation of public policies)
- Political Parties (as an analyst, advisor or manager)
- Media (as a political scientist)
- Counseling to High Offices (in political and social matters)
- Consulting (evaluation and impact of public policies)
- Think Tanks (investigation of local and international politics)
- Understand what the political process is, as well as the systems of political organization
- Become familiar with the methods and techniques used in Political Science
- Identify the different types of analysis that can be carried out
- Understand the objectives pursued by Public Policies
- Enter the ins and outs of foreign policy, knowing its elements and levels of analysis
- Understand the principles of political neutrality and the different types of neutrality presented
- Know the characteristics and techniques of political negotiation to achieve the planned objectives
- Understand the potentialities of political mediation, as well as its limitations
- Become familiar with the management of the Off-line and online Political Communication
- Become familiar with the application of the strategies of Political Marketing
The program of this Diploma of Specialist in Political Science, Communication and Electoral Marketing, consists of 3 Parties, each of them comprising a series of Modules:
The Contemporary Politics The Social Structure. The Political Philosophy The goal of Political Science. The role of the Political Scientist and political analysis. The formulation of Public Policies. The formulation of Foreign Policy. The principle of neutrality. Others.
The Political Negotiation: Structure, objectives and types. Collaborative and confrontational negotiation. The Political Mediation: Considerations and foundations. Mediation models. Ethics in mediation. Others.
The Political Communication: Institutional, Internal, External. The image of the Parties, Institutional Communication Tools. Spokesman Training, Press Releases, Press Conferences, Crisis Management. The Reports of a Communication Department. Others.
Political Marketing: Mk and Political Exchange. Mk and Political System. Political Marketing Model. Components of the Political Exchange. Electoral Communication and Political Exchange. The Political Discourse (structuring and analysis). Others.
(fill in the form to know the complete Program)
This course is offered exclusively in the "on-line" version.
Duration and price
Calls: two per year (May and October)
Duration: 6 months
Price: € 850 (subsidized by the Seneca Foundation)
About the School
El Instituto Séneca, Centro Internacional de Postgrado, con base en Madrid, y presente en el campo de la formación desde hace más de 20 años, diseña y elabora una serie de programas que dan respuesta ... Read More