Would you like to earn upwards of £30,000 a year?
Social Media has taken over, and if you know how to use social media effectively, you will be highly desirable to potential employers. Gain a recognised qualification and improve your chances.
Turn your social media strategy into actions, this course covers everything, and will give your business a boost!
This Diploma in Social Media & Business Strategy will teach you how to effectively integrate social media into your business strategy. It will help you to set objectives, identify opportunities, select tactics, assign resources, set governance, and define metrics for your social media and digital activity.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
What will I learn?
- Turn your social media strategy into actions, with all the tools and processes you need to implement and manage successful social media campaigns for your business.
- Two highly practical, hands-on days that gives you the skills, tools, and confidence to create and execute the very best social media strategy for your business.
- Learn to create a results-driven social media strategy that’s effective, measurable, accountable, and contributes to the long-term success of your business.
- Leverage social selling within your business to drive results. This course looks ahead to the changing social and sales/marketing landscape, how to influence the educated buyer and affect change management.
Who is it for?
- Suitable for people who are already running social media activity on behalf of clients or organisations, but that want to understand how social media can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
- This course is ideal for business owners who wish to use the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a “Diploma in Social Media and Business Strategy”.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This training course will lead you to become a:
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media Consultant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 27, 2018