75% discount on all courses using the code SA75
Anyone wanting to study this interesting psychology course will end up enhancing their own experience in life and will give the student a greater understanding of yourself and others.
This Psychology Course will succeed in providing the student with greater knowledge of feelings, abilities, and personalities. Most students also find that they gain a greater satisfaction within their job, their family, and social life.
Our Psychology course presumes no prior knowledge of the subject and will provide you with an amazing and interesting insight into this informative profession.
- What is Psychology?
- Different Approaches to Psychology
- Research in Psychology
- Signs of Emotion
- Theories of Emotion
- Stress and Anxiety
- Sensation and Perception
- Factors Affecting Perception
- How Do We Remember?
- Remembering and Forgetting
- The Reliability of Memory
- Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Applications of Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Other Kinds of Learning
- Parent-Child Interaction
- Attachment and Separation
- Sexual Development and Gender Identity
- Impressions of People
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Reducing Prejudice
- Social Pressure on the Individual
- Group Norms and Conformity
- Conformity to Roles and Obedience
About the School
Are you looking to enrol in a course to enhance your career, improve some aspect of your home life or develop a new interest? Then you will enjoy and greatly benefit from this Fast Track method of stu ... Read More