About The Course
Project Management skills are in big demand among employers worldwide. This free online course from ALISON offers a comprehensive examination of project management including methodology, toolsets and documentation, and the project life cycle including analysis, planning, design, and evaluation.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a clear understanding of the following:
- What needs to be considered when planning a project
- The Various phases of the system development lifecycle
- Project management methodology
- Project management tools including Gantt and PERT charts
- The different types of documentation such as program, system, technical, paper-based, electronic and specialist user documentation that help to show how a project will be set-up
Free, self-paced, online course with assessment
10 – 12 hours
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments. Read more about this program on the ALISON website
About the School
ALISON is a for-profit social enterprise that believes in two things: that everyone has a right to an education and that education should be free.