Diploma in Project Auditing (Virtual)
This is a program endorsed and reviewed by PMI® in which students develop skills to control, monitor and supervise projects that are economically profitable, environmentally sustainable and socially acceptable, in compliance with industrial safety and occupational health standards.
Our graduates will be able to perform as internal auditors for the integral management system, participate in the monitoring, control and supervision of any type of project in companies of the national or international sector.
Double international degree plus two Auditor Certificates:
- International Diploma in Project Auditing / Uni Asturias .
- Expert in Auditing Projects PMBOK® Guide Methodology PMI / European Graduate Institute.
- Certificates Internal Auditor in Project Management ISO 21500 and Quality Systems ISO 9001 / SGS.
In addition, the student will be able to:
- Be trained to implement Integrated Management Systems based on the ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety) standards.
- Enjoy a 20% scholarship and financing with the institution.
- Have a very practical approach by constantly solving cases and virtual sessions in real time with the teacher to exchange opinions, experiences and debates on this area, in order to enhance their professional development.
See 8 more programs offered by Asturias Corporación Universitaria »
Last updated March 23, 2019
This course is