Online Diploma in Paralegal Studies Program
The Diploma in Paralegal Studies program provides the foundation in the field of law necessary to obtain an entry level position as a legal assistant or paralegal in a law-related setting. Our online on on-campus classes provide an accelerated learning environment in the field of paralegal studies. Paralegal students are given a student-account with Westlaw and become efficient in performing online legal research. Earn your paralegal degree online and advance your career. Contact an ALU admissions representative today to learn how an online degree in paralegal studies can provide you with an exciting new career path for your future.
- Upon successful completion of outlined courses, students will be able to:
- Identify primary and secondary sources of the law.
- Use research tools and techniques necessary to find the law.
- Prepare written legal analysis identifying issues in a case, the rule of law, application, counterarguments and conclusions.
- Prepare professional legal documents.
- Demonstrate core knowledge in the following areas of law: business law, criminal law, real property, and contracts.
- Be prepared to enroll into the Associate of Paralegal Studies or related degree.
Anticipated Student Learning Outcomes
- Develop critical thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills applicable to real-world problems
- Achieve career goal and rapid advancement in paralegal field and related fields
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 26, 2016