3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500
The objective of this course is to give students an understanding of the basic principles of marketing in the modern business environment. Students will study the traditional theories and models of marketing and how these are applied to real-life marketing practices. Students will also look briefly at the link between marketing and sales.
- Understand key terms and concepts in marketing
- Understand and apply the concepts associated with marketing mix
- Understand the marketing of products and services
- Understand and apply marketing communication
- Understand the relationship between sales and marketing
Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at ABMS.
The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year
The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Principles of Marketing
- Communications for Business
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Finance
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program
Duration: 1 year
Diploma: Diploma in Marketing
Age: Minimum age 17 years
Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 7900 Euro
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 8, 2017