Diploma in Management of Integrated Management Systems HSEQ (Virtual)
By completing the HSEQ Management Systems Integrated Management Diploma, professionals will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge for the development, maintenance and improvement of management systems based on international standards to apply them to different organizations.
In addition, the student can know, understand and put into practice the methodology of ISO 19011, obtain different Auditor Certificates endorsed by SGS the world leader in certification and take a novel module on Norsok S006: 2003 and the Guide for the System of Safety, Occupational Health and Environment for Contractors (CCS).
Double international degree plus two Auditor Certificates:
- International Diploma in Management of Integrated Systems HSEQ / Uni Asturias .
- Expert in Implantation, Management and Audit Integrated Systems HSEQ / European Graduate Institute.
- Internal Auditor Certificate Integrated Systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 / SGS.
In addition, the student will have:
- A module on Norsok S006: 2003
- Guide for the Safety, Occupational Health and Environment System for contractors (CCS).
- Training in Corporate Social Responsibility ISO 26000, Information Security ISO 27001 and Risk Management ISO 31000.
- Practical cases in face-to-face sessions for the student to understand and link with the resolution of these.
About the School
The University Corporation of Asturias (UniAsturias) is an institution of higher education that will advance the basic and fundamental functions related to teaching, research and extension service by ... Read More