This 120 credit Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance in the field of business and manufacturing.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities: As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to an MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost-effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSPM, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material/e-library support/study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly payment plans available for all courses. Start as low as £190 per month!
- Extensive Tutor Support: Qualifications delivered by LSPM comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via WhatsApp call is provided on a case-to-case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments
This qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 601/8465/6
> Awarding body - OTHM, UK
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (15 credits)
- Operations Design and Management (15 credits)
- International Logistics and Transport (15 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Management (15 credits)
- Procurement and Purchasing (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (15 credits)
- Sustainable Logistics Management (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months at special pricing of £1000!
Apply today - Visit www.LSPM.org.uk
Who is this course for?
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand logistics and supply chain management in which they operate and to align good strategic decision making to maintain their organisations' competitive advantage.
Logistics and supply chain management brings together the business skills to manage the activities and flows of information between suppliers, manufacturers, logistics service providers, retailers and consumers. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification.
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification.
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Passing the Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.
We have progression links with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 7 qualifications to be considered for advanced entry into master’s top-up programmes.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSPM.org.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
LSPM is dedicated to advancing the frontiers of the study of management and planning, through its research, collaboration across the entire LSPM, and its commitment with enterprises, organizations, an ... Read More