- Director: Dr. Fernando Bandrés
- Modality: Online
- Price Online mode: € 1600
- Start date Online course: April 2018
- Information and contact: email@example.com
The course develops, through the teaching method directed by "Cases", an update of the most relevant and practical issues that are questioned in the current public and private health management. It also analyzes the new criteria of public-private relationship, which may be necessary in the framework of the new globalized healthcare.
Offer an update of the concepts of health management towards which it evolves in the 21st century. They develop models for solving problems and making decisions according to the practical cases that are presented.
The course will last 120 hours.
- Full Tuition Payment: 1600 euros.
- Payment for reservation of 200 euros (this amount will not be refunded if, later, the student decided not to take the course).
- Possibility of paying in two installments
- Possibility of Scholarships up to 40%
- Module 1: Public-private management models.
- Module 2: New concepts of health management in the Central Health Services (SSCC) of the hospital.
- Module 3: Law and Medicine, a new concept of relationship in the 21st century.
- Module 4: Health Law and health policies.
- Module 5: Human resources and labor management.
- Module 6: Training Management and Corporate Social Responsibility within the framework of health institutions. Critical analysis.
About the School
Fomentamos el diálogo entre las Humanidades y las Ciencias de la Salud en todas sus áreas, con el objetivo de contribuir al desarrollo social y científico. El Instituto de Humanidades y Ciencias de la ... Read More