Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in the Furniture Industry
- Anyone including beginners who have an interest in learning skills of furniture restoration or make it as a career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience in furniture restoration is an advantage.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Furniture Restoration will be very beneficial and helpful to furniture makers, furniture businessmen, professionals and beginners who have an interest in the Furniture Industry.
Diploma in Furniture Restoration
- WOOD FINISHING IN GENERAL
- PREPARATION OF NEW AND OLD SURFACES
- STAINS IN GENERAL
- FACTORY PREPARED STAINS
- WATER STAINS
- STAIN BRUSHING AND PROCEDURE
- PREPARING WOOD TO TAKE STAIN WITH EVEN COLOR EFFECT
- THE USE OF WOOD FILLERS
- VARNISH AND SHELLAC
- VARNISHING, RUBBING, POLISHING
- VARNISH DEFECTS AND THEIR CAUSES
Program taught in:
See 365 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018
This course is