3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 This course is designed to introduce the basic concepts and techniques of financial accounting and management accounting. It is designed for students who have never studied business subjects before and who may not be native speakers of English. The material is not intended to be a test of computational ability. Numbers will be used to explain some topics but it is the ideas presented in the topics that are the most important. It is best if students try to approach these topics without any preconceptions. A significant feature of this course is guided the private study. Students are encouraged to complete all the exercises required for private study in order to prepare for the examination.
- Discuss and explain the scope and objectives of financial accounting and management accounting.
- Identify the users of financial accounts and their particular needs.
- Explain the treatment of non-current and current assets and the processing of related accounting adjustments. Including depreciation and receivables
- Explain the treatment of non-current and current liabilities including the processing of related accounting adjustments.
- Discuss the role of management accountants in decision-making.
- Explain the techniques of absorption and marginal costing.
- Explain the budgeting process and the behavioral consequences of budgeting.
- Select appropriate accounting techniques for use in a variety of contexts.
- Critically analyze the role of financial information in business contexts including external reporting and decision-making.
- Prepare and interpret financial accounting statements for a range of businesses.
- Classify costs for the purposes of absorption costing and marginal costing.
- Prepare and interpret costing statements
- Prepare and interpret budgetary statements
- Apply quantitative methods in a range of business contexts
- Manage studies in an effective manner.
- Make effective use of English.
Advance Your Expertise at ABMS Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at ABMS. For Professionals The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Communications for Business
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Marketing
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program Duration: 1 year Diploma: Diploma in Finance Age: Minimum age 17 years Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) Study Method: Online Fee: 2950 Euro per Semester, European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4 Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
About the School
We offer a range of online study programs starting from Associate Bachelor Degree up to Doctorate Degree, including Masters and Bachelors study programs, all our Studies can be done in ONE academic ye ... Read More