Diploma in Digital Marketing for Business
Duration: 12 lectures
Course fee: €845 (or €895 if paying the course fee in instalments)
A fee of £76 will be payable to The Institute of Commercial Management on successful completion of this course.
Awarding body: The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM)
A practical diploma aimed at individuals who want to achieve success in their own role and for their business.
Learn how to achieve excellence in digital marketing and social media.
What this course delivers:
- Expert training by a qualified trainer, with practical experience in using online marketing to win a global publishing contract and to deliver business support services worldwide.
- A support service for those new to online marketing and social media, as well as a fast-track route to excellence for those familiar with basic concepts in these areas.
- Customised delivery based on your specific business goals. A personalised digital marketing plan will be one of the key outputs from the course.
- Hands-on use of online tools throughout the course, including innovative pre-session, in session, intersession and post-session support.
- A practical approach in each module to ensure positive business and personal benefits designed to transform your situation.
- 2014 updates on all relevant online services & platforms
This course is designed not only for those involved in marketing and IT but also for all those involved in communicating, in sales, customer service, the arts, research and development, HR and every aspect of the business, government or personal development.
The online revolution will transform those who embrace it and the organisations who support these new communication tools. This course provides in-depth guidance on the latest tools in each area combined with a rigorous approach to planning and executing, including guidance on governance and deployment.
All will learn how to:
- Set up accounts for all key services
- Create a customised digital marketing plan for your business
- Use advanced online tools for personal and business objectives
- Learn advanced tactics to ensure success on each platform
- Integrate online marketing & social media with existing activities
Categories: Digital Marketing e-learning, Featured on Homepage, Media, Entertainment & the Arts
Available from September 2016
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018