Online Diploma Program in Criminal Justice
The field of Criminal Justice centers on the control of criminal behavior in the maintenance of public order. It includes the primary functions of law enforcement, handling evidence, crime scene investigation and associated responsibilities. In addition, it covers the secure management, safekeeping, and control of suspects, which must be performed in a humane manner in compliance with the constitutional standards.
- Students who earn a Diploma in Criminal Justice typically pursue these careers
- Security Guard
- Loss Prevention Team
- Building Security
This degree is designed to provide students a framework for basic criminal justice concepts and skills. Upon successful completion of the program, students will have acquired the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Explain the scientific study of crime, criminals, the law-making process, the criminal justice system and the treatment of offenders.
- Develop critical thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills applicable to real-world problems.
- Implement solutions for law enforcement, criminal investigation, and management and administration of criminal justice related activities.
- Be prepared to enroll in the Associate of Science in Criminal Justice or related degree.
About the School
Abraham Lincoln University is an online educational institution providing nationally accredited Juris Doctor, Associate, , Master’s degrees and diploma/certificate programs. At ALU’s online law school ... Read More