3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of D?browa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 The ability to understand the structure of an organization and the factors that shape structures are an important skill in business. Managers need to have a good appreciation for the changes that they can make in order to improve organizational performance. This course introduces the objectives, roles, functions and various forms of business organization as they adapt to a dynamic and changing environment. Students will also look at the role of information and technology within an organization and how organizational efficiency and performance can be monitored.
- Evaluate various types of organization
- Evaluate various forms organizational structure
- Examine the process organizational change
- Assess the use of communication in organizations
- Examine how organizational performance is monitored
- Evaluate the use of IT systems on the performance and structure of an organization
Advance Your Expertise at ABMS Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at ABMS. For Professionals The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Communications for Business
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Marketing
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program Duration: 1 year Diploma: Diploma in Business Organisations Age: Minimum age 17 years Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) Study Method: Online Fee: 2950 Euro per Semester, European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4 Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
About the School
We offer a range of online study programs starting from Associate Bachelor Degree up to Doctorate Degree, including Masters and Bachelors study programs, all our Studies can be done in ONE academic ye ... Read More