About The Course
Business Management and Entrepreneurship is a multidisciplinary course drawing from all the key business management subjects including corporate management, operations management, financial accounting, project management and human resources. The course also provides insight into key entrepreneurial skills from Bill Liao, co-founders of the social networking site XING.com.
Upon completion of this course you will have a clear understanding of the following:
- How large-scale organisations are organised and managed
- How to evaluate a company’s performance using key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Different management styles and environmental factors managers need to consider
- The role and responsibilities of key managers in an organisation including Human Resources, Project Managers and Accountants
- The personal qualities of an entrepreneur and the most important factors that an entrepreneur should consider to be successful
Free, self-paced, online course with assessment
10 – 12 hours
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Read more about this program on the ALISON website