3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 This course is designed to help students appreciate and understand the different types of business communication and their importance in an international context. The course will discuss the basic principles of communications within an international context from three key perspectives: written communication, visual communication and presentations, and non-verbal communication. Topics to be covered will include inter alia: effective communication, business messages, teamwork and meetings, oral presentations, listening, report writing, CV writing, interview techniques, etc.
- Prepare business messages and reports
- Present quantitative data to convey information
- Deliver effective presentations
- Contribute to business meetings
- Understand theories of working in teams
- Use non-verbal skills and listen effectively
Advance Your Expertise at ABMS Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at ABMS. For Professionals The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Communications for Business
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Marketing
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program Duration: 1 year Diploma: Diploma in Business Communications Age: Minimum age 17 years Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) Study Method: Online Fee: 2950 Euro per Semester, European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4 Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
About the School
We offer a range of online study programs starting from Associate Bachelor Degree up to Doctorate Degree, including Masters and Bachelors study programs, all our Studies can be done in ONE academic ye ... Read More