Acquire the necessary digital skills to understand the foundations of the digital economy and apply your knowledge to your personal or organizational management.
Benefits of the program:
- You will develop an innovative business model or redefine, through innovation, internal processes in your company.
- You will learn from the hand of more than 30 innovation specialists from Europe, the United States and Latin America, which provides a high level projection and strong global networking within the program.
- Delve into the experience of leaders and companies through cases of successes and stumbles, which will help you understand how concepts are applied in the real environment.
Professionals in charge of managing projects and work teams in their day to day, who make decisions and want to know how technologies and their form of leadership can influence the process of digital transformation in their organization.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Leadership for Digital Transformation consists of five modules, which add up to 112 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Digital Competences (20 hours)
Module 2. Strategy, Management and Intra-Entrepreneurship in the Digital Era (36 hours)
- Management of companies in the digital era
- Digital trends
- Legal considerations in the digital age
- Sell and interact with the digital planet
- Financing in the digital era
Module 3. Technology, Innovation and Information Management (30 hours)
- Big data and open data
- 3d print
- Virtual reality
- Digital security
Module 4. Innovation, Creativity, Art and Digital Content (16 hours)
- Storytelling and narratives in the digital field
- Content creation and distribution models
- Usability and interface designs in the content industry
Module 5. Integrating Project (10 hours)
Let us advise your professional career, it will be a pleasure to assist you personally.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017