- DATES: Free and Customized. Recommendation: 2.5 months (1 March- 15 May)
- MODALITY: ONLINE
- CREDITS: 15
- PRICE: € 1,125
- RECIPIENTS: graduates, graduates, interested in design as a tool for regeneration of the inhabited environment.
The Modulo_diploma of historical interior design aims to use the design as a tool for regeneration of the inhabited environment, and economic engine, considering however the constraints of material, socio-cultural, and historical pre-existences (understood as historical not specifically patrimonial) and analyzing the viability of the project under different points of view.
The diploma module will be developed in 5 different subjects, which look to analyze and learn to design interiors of different economic and social nature, under the same guideline of viability.
NAMES OF SUBJECTS
- URBAN DESIGN.
- INTERIOR DESIGN FOR THE HOTEL AND TOURISM. DESIGN AND LEISURE.
- EXHIBITIONS AND STANDS. DESIGN AND CULTURE.
- DESIGN OF SANITARY, EDUCATIONAL AND OFFICE INTERIORS. DESIGN AND SOCIETY.
- DESIGN OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL INTERIORS. DESIGN, ADAPTATION AND CONDITIONING.
Expert in historic interior design.
Program taught in: