The objective of this 240 credit qualification (Level 4 Diploma in Business Management + Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification) is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations.
It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change. The content of the qualification is focused on people management, managing projects, marketing, finance for managers, business law, business ethics and social responsibility.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to opt for a Bachelors Degree Top-Up (at a special price of £4250) such as:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Management Accounting
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: The qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments. Start as low as £190 per month!
- Cost-effective: Typically British qualification starts from GBP £3000 - £4000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The Level 4 + Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 12 mandatory units for a combined total of 240 credits.
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management units
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management units
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Accounting for Managers (20 credits)
- Business Law (20 credits)
- Business Ethics (20 credits)
The qualification is approved by OfQual - UK government's regulator of qualifications and is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2174/X
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2174/X
Awarding body - OTHM, UK
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Successful completion of this qualification enables our learners to progress to BA Top Up.
The qualification is listed on OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) website, learners are eligible to progress to a BA top-up at a special price of £4250!
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More