This programme is the second year of the full Master's Design Lab Graphic programme. If you are an experienced designer looking to learn from some of the best designers in the world and take unique courses such as game design, interactive design, motion design, project management, design sprints, and (of course) our unique masterclasses, then this programme is for you. The places are limited, and full-time two-year programme students are prioritized.
Courses in this programme
David Carson’s Masterclass, UX Design, Advertising Masterclass, Interaction Design, Figma, After Effects, Data Visualization, Advanced Graphic Studio, Design Management, Digital Design Studio, Product Design Course, Design Sprints, Design for Emerging Technologies, Portfolio and CV, Game Design, Motion Design, Design Business, Final Project.
Digital Product Design programme 12-month programmes (Diploma) (Opening 2022)
Regular price $15,000 / £12,200
Price after COVID-19 discount: $10,680 / £8680 ($4320 / £3520 scholarship)
Up to 24 payments of $410 / £334
Or 13 payments of $783 / £636 (save $500 / £412)
- Tuition can be paid in installments.
- Tuition does not include books, supplies, or equipment.
- Upon acceptance, to reserve their place, accepted students pay a $410 advance fee. (This sum will be deducted from their tuition)
- Students must arrange all payment fees at least 60 days before the term starts.
- Students can cancel the contract for up to 2 days after signing it.
Starting Jan 6, 2022.
- MDL students get full free access to the Adobe Creative Suite (for the term of the programme)
Scholarships and Bursaries
Masters Design Lab is interested in the most talented students from around the world. If you have the talent, the right mindset, and can help our design community thrive, we want you to join us. If you applied and were accepted, please request the scholarship, and you will be notified once a decision is made. Scholarships are available for every programme, and their amounts vary.
Computer (desktop or laptop).
There are a lot of computers on the market. Our advice is to follow Adobe’s requirements for the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Colour printer (All programmes)
- Strong internet connection (All programmes)
- Camera (Full programme and advanced programme)
About the School
Masters Design Lab is a design school powered by an innovative approach to design education. We utilize the power of technology and global reach to give people from all around the world a chance to le ... Read More