Light fearlessly. Retouch artfully. Gear up purposefully. Learn how to create inspirational images with this Digital Photography Training Course
So, what is digital photography? It’s a modern form of photography which has overtaken from the traditional exposure method of taking photos. Using a digital camera has many advantages, the photographer is able to immediately see the images, can achieve a large volume of photos and can then digitally manipulate them. These photographs can then be sold to magazines, retailers, or, displayed in a gallery.
Digital cameras and mobile phones are becoming more advanced every day, but fancy equipment means nothing if you cannot take beautiful photographs. That is what this Digital Photography Training Course will teach you! Supplied by one of the leading online course providers, Global Edulink, this course is a professional course designed to guide you through the basics of using a digital camera all the way up to mastering the art and science of taking exciting and refreshing photographs. Receive detailed information laid out in a way which is easy to understand and begin a long and prosperous career as a photographer.
By gaining this recognised qualification through Global Edulink you can make your CV stand out from the crowd and help you to achieve the career of your dreams.
So, get off auto and get creative!
Who is it for?
- Budding photographers and those looking to develop their originality and keen eye for form, composition, colour and an individuality and distinction in their photo taking
- People who have an interest in the digital form of creative expression
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High-quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or previous photography experience will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Digital Photography.
Digital Photography is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Social Content Photographer/Designer
- Digital Imaging Sales Advisor
- Digital Assets Coordinator
- Visual Arts Technician
- Creative Artworker
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Studio Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Visual Resources Imaging Specialist
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 27, 2018