Learn to develop a competitive advantage by digitally transforming your business's operations management techniques.
More than 80 percent of companies have shifted to digitized operations – yielding impressive results by way of enhanced productivity and supply chain cost reductions. Transform your traditional operations management practices and capture the financial benefits of optimizing the speed and scale of your processes.
This program will show you how automation, big data, analytics, smart controls, and machine learning can be applied to operations in manufacturing and service-related industries, and examine methods for improving your operational autonomy, processes, and products with the latest digital technologies.
Discover how to harness this value for your organization in this online executive education program. Over the course of six weeks, learn how to assess your business operations, and identify opportunities for digital transformation.
Who Should Attend
- Operations management professionals or those within a related role who want to understand how digitization can be employed to improve operations and bottom-line results.
- Managers in related roles who wish to improve their operational processes and effectively lead implementation teams.
- Professionals who aim to leverage the benefits of digital transformation, lead implementation teams, and provide strategic oversight.
This Program Is for You If:
- You're a manager interested in improving the efficiency and autonomy of your operations processes and capturing the financial benefits of digitizing your operations.
- You work in the service or manufacturing industry and want to understand how to digitally transform your business's traditional operations management practices.
- You want to remain relevant with insight into how the latest technologies are revolutionizing the core competencies of operation management.
- You're aiming to provide digitization oversight to your teams and build a network of like-minded industry professionals and leaders.
Over the duration of this online executive education program, you’ll work your way through the following modules:
Operations Management: A Digital Framework
Discover the importance of implementing strategic, digital, and operational frameworks for effective operations management.
Linking Operational Metrics and Financial Performance
Explore the link between operational and financial performance.
The Impact of Digitization: Scaling-Up and Speeding-Up
Understand the role digitization plays in scaling-up and speeding-up operational processes.
Making a Case for Digitizing Operations: Autonomy and Quality
Learn about the importance of digitization for autonomy and quality.
A Digital Approach to Strategic Inventory Management
Learn about a digital approach to effective inventory management.
Applying Digital Technologies to Operations Management
Explore digital technologies that can improve operations management.
Visit the course page to find out more about upcoming session dates, program price, and more:
An Online Education That Sets You Apart
This Kellogg School of Management online program is delivered in collaboration with online education provider GetSmarter. Join a growing community of global professionals, and benefit from the opportunity to:
- Gain verifiable and relevant competencies and earn invaluable recognition from an international selection of universities, entirely online and in your own time.
- Enjoy a personalized, people-mediated online learning experience created to make you feel supported at every step.
- Experience a flexible but structured approach to online education as you plan your learning around your life to meet weekly milestones.
About the School
The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University is dedicated to educating and inspiring brave leaders who build strong organizations. Growth is a challenge every leader and organization co ... Read More