Optimize your integrated digital marketing efforts through analytics.
New digital technologies have led to an increase in the amount of information we are able to store, access, and analyze. An abundance of valuable data means that businesses have the opportunity to update the way they measure, plan, and implement their marketing activity. The MIT Sloan Digital Marketing Analytics online short course will expose you to expert instruction from Professor Sinan Aral, who is currently pioneering thought-leadership in the field of analytics.
On completion of this course, you’ll walk away with:
- The ability to examine how digital channels can be leveraged to optimize marketing spend.
- The skills to analyze the performance of a marketing campaign using digital marketing analytics tools.
- The knowledge to recommend ROI-optimization strategies for digital marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of the application of machine learning and artificial intelligence for digital marketing.
The MIT Sloan School of Management is collaborating with GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc., to create a new class of learning experience — one that is immersive, collaborative, and accessible. Take advantage of the part-time learning model (6-8 hours per week) and the support of a Head Learning Facilitator on the Online Learning Campus, as you earn a certificate of completion from MIT Sloan.
This six-week program provides you with an overview of the best approaches and practices in digital marketing measurements and analysis and offers an understanding of how these tools can be used to inform strategy. You’ll gain hands-on experience in using analytics tools and techniques in marketing and learn how they can improve campaign ROI.
Modules are released weekly, allowing a flexible but structured approach to learning.
Topics covered in the program include:
- The Digital Marketing Channel Mix
- Integrated Digital Marketing
- Predictive Analytics and Predictive Modeling
- Implementing Predictive Analytics Across Channels
- Optimizing Return on Investment (ROI)
- The Future of Integrated Digital Marketing: Video, Mobile and AI
- Create a Digital Marketing Optimization Plan
Who would benefit?
This course would be of value to those who work in marketing or plan to move into the field. For marketing professionals, this online course is designed to help you close the gaps in your analytical knowledge and skills. If you’re the owner of a small business, it aims to help develop your ability to create high ROI campaigns that could result in better sales.
How to register
There are no formal prerequisites to join this program. The online short course is available to work professionals, regardless of location, academic study, or work experience. While there are no acceptance criteria or registration fee, you’ll need a current email account and access to a computer and the internet, as well as a PDF Reader. You may need to view Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and read and create documents in Microsoft Word or Excel.
Visit the course page to find out more about upcoming session dates, program price, and more:
If you have any other queries, please contact:
+1 617 997 4979
Book an appointment with your Course Consultant
About the School
The MIT Sloan School of Management emphasizes innovative research that enhances management practice. Its focus on action learning means that students are able to apply concepts learned in the classroo ... Read More