Ninety-one percent of consumers are more likely to shop with brands who recognize, remember, and provide them with relevant product offerings.* However, according to a survey done by Accenture, consumers feel their digital experiences are falling short of expectations.
As customers’ preferences continue to evolve, it’s essential for businesses to generate value through customer-centric digital marketing strategies, and effectively use various digital marketing channels and tools to enhance performance.
The Digital Marketing: A Strategic Perspective online program from the Yale School of Management Executive Education empowers marketers and business professionals to transcend silos in their organization and lead integrated, marketing-related digital transformation. Over the course of eight weeks, guided by Yale School of Management faculty, you’ll explore how social media, SEO, content marketing, mobile technologies, and other key digital marketing tools can be leveraged to create and extract value for your customer. You’ll also consider how analytics and experimentation can be used to reveal opportunities for strategic innovation and be analyzed to inform evidence-based insights.
Explore the process of digital transformation, and discover how to integrate marketing insights into the greater strategic objectives of your organization.
Who should attend
- Both junior and mid-career marketers who wish to improve their digital marketing skills for better business performance.
- Non-marketing professionals who are interested in exploring different functions within a business and how digital marketing can inform their strategic business decisions.
- Business leaders and entrepreneurs who aim to gain a better customer understanding and who hope to harness digital marketing channels to create value in the consumer journey.
- Professionals wanting to formalize their experience and knowledge with a certificate of participation from one of the world’s leading business schools.
You'll walk away with
- The ability to investigate opportunities to create and capture value throughout the customer journey.
- An understanding of how value can be extracted from data, and insight into key digital marketing tools that can help inform evidence-based business decisions.
- The knowledge needed to maximize value from owned media via search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and paid media strategies.
- A certificate of participation from the Yale School of Management Executive Education, formalizing your essential digital marketing skills and knowledge.*
*Upon successful completion of your program, you’ll also join the exclusive Yale School of Management Executive Education group on LinkedIn
Frameworks for generating customer value
Paid Media: Advertising that reaches customers
Owned Media: Impactful content marketing
Social media: Listening, promotion, and engagement
Expanding value using mobile technologies
Using analytics to innovate
Organizational considerations for digital transformation
Digital marketing, regulation, and the future
Visit the course page to find out more about upcoming session dates, program price, and more:
An online education that sets you apart
This Yale School of Management Executive Education online program is delivered in collaboration with online education provider GetSmarter. Join a growing community of global professionals who've already benefited from the opportunity to:
- Join the exclusive Yale School of Management Executive Education group on LinkedIn upon successful completion of the program.
- Experience a flexible but structured approach to online education as you learn around your schedule.
- Earn an official certificate of participation from the Yale School of Management Executive Education.
About the School
The Yale School of Management Executive Education is dedicated to educating leaders for business and society. Through its integrated curriculum, close ties to Yale University, and active connection to ... Read More