The DevOps Training has been designed to understand the significance of DevOps. This training would enable us in grasping the concepts of how DevOps transformation can help in focusing on value and streamline the delivery and also Learn about the common infrastructure servers, scalability and availability will be another feature of this training program. This Online DevOps Training also covers the application of Bash/Python basics and understanding the performance and security of Infrastructure. The student will also learn the DevOps tools like – Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, and GIT etc. during this DevOps Training and Certification program
DevOps Course Objectives:
Collabera TACT’s DevOps Training takes you through the entire anatomy of DevOps culture. The curriculum consists of –
- Understand the concept of DevOps and the need for DevOps
- Understand cloud computing and virtualization
- Learn and Manager Version control with GIT
- Create and configure lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments with Vagrant.
- Perform Configuration management using Puppet.
- Implement continuous integration(CI) with Jenkins.
- Implement infrastructure monitoring with Nagios.
- Understand containers using Docker.
- Perform Configuration management using Chef.
- Get hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course
Pre-requisites for DevOps Course:
This training program is for someone who aspires to make a career as a DevOps Engineer or a Service Engineer in the Enterprise Infrastructure arena. With the basic understanding of Linux and Networking, anyone can go for this course. This training program is best suited for professionals like Project Managers, Testing Professionals, Software Developers, and Architects.
01-JUN-18 10:30 PM - 01:00 AM EST
We provide 30 hours of live online training including live POC & assignments.
Live instructor-led online training
It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
Lifetime LMS access
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access which you can access from across the globe.
Price match guarantee
We strive to offer the Best Price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
Post completion of the course, you will appear for assessment from Collabera TACT. Once you get through, will be awarded as a course completion certificate.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- Introduction to Virtualization
- GIT: Version Control
- Chef for conﬁguration management
- Puppet for conﬁguration management
- Nagios: Monitoring
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Docker– Containers
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 6, 2018