About the Course
This DevOps training is designed to make you a certified practitioner by providing you hands-on training on DevOps tools and sharing DevOps best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
Edureka’s DevOps training is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
- Understand DevOps Ecosystem
- Learn about automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Understand, Build and Test Automation: how to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it
- Understand Containerization using Docker: identify the difference between containers and VMs
- Master Docker Commands and Use-cases: deals with the various networking concepts in Docker, the best way to use the Docker Volume, and creating Docker file
- Master Puppet: learn Configuration management and "Infrastructure-as-Code". You can learn about the master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet
- Learn Continuous Monitoring using Nagios: integrate Jenkins, Docker, and Puppet, and learn about system monitoring using Nagios and its components
- Execute a live Project
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 2 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
- Chef - Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
- Ansible - Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
Why Learn DevOps?
Leading organizations across the world have adopted DevOps methodologies to overhaul their performance, security and team dynamics. With more and more companies jumping onto the DevOps bandwagon, it has emerged as a highly sought-after skill to master. This DevOps training is designed to make you a certified practitioner by providing you hands-on training on DevOps tools and sharing DevOps best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle. These activities are possible only in DevOps, not Agile or waterfall, and this is why Facebook and other top companies have chosen DevOps as the way forward for their business goals. DevOps is the preferred approach to develop high-quality software in shorter development cycles which results in greater customer satisfaction.
Who should go for this Course?
DevOps training is a must to do for IT professionals, who are:
- Systems Admins
- Solutions Architect
- Release Engineers
- Cloud Professionals
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today with a salary ranging till $110K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand for them is growing rapidly.
You can check a blog related to DevOps Engineer Career Path.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Professionals who are keen for the DevOps training should have IT experience. There are no other prerequisites.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
During the DevOps online training, you will get ample opportunities for practicals and project. You will be working on a live project throughout the DevOps training and shall execute the following assignments:
- Pull a Java web application with source code available on GitHub
- Build & run test cases using Jenkins
- Use Docker to create an instance to run unit test cases
- Build pipeline is modified to spin the image, run test cases and destroy the image when done
- Build pipeline to dynamically run acceptance test case
- Deploy application in a web farm (more than one server and a load balancer)
- On completion of acceptance tests, clean up the images
- Show how Jenkins, Docker, and Puppet are used in conjunction together to build dynamic dev/test environments
- The integration of Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, and Nagios with sample scripting
Edureka Certification Process:
- Once you are successfully through the project (Reviewed by an edureka expert), you will be awarded edureka’s DevOps certificate.
- edureka certification has industry recognition and we are the preferred training partner for many MNCs e.g.Cisco, Ford, Mphasis, Nokia, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Philips, Citi, Ford, Mindtree, BNYMellon etc. Please be assured.
There will be 24 hours of instructor-led Interactive online classes and you will also get access to 2 self-paced videos with 12 hours content.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving the implementation of the various DevOps tools.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have a 24x7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as a DevOps Expert based on the project.
We have a community forum for all our customers wherein you can enrich their learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 15, 2018