Information is the main engine driving the business machinery. In a globalized society, but also, infoxicada, it is primordial to have professionals capable of capturing the attention of the user. With the Degree in Online Journalism Study journalism at a distance without giving up your professional and personal life and prepare yourself to be the communicator that markets demand.
The sectors and departments of information and communication are those that have been most affected by digital transformation. The great ease of adaptation to the changes that the profiles that study the Degree in Online Journalism, together with its capacity for analysis, synthesis and writing, make them become highly demanded by the companies that must look for new ways of transmitting the information.
Study at any time and from anywhere. Whether it's from the office, home or public transport you access classes, ask teachers, use multimedia resources, ...
SEDES NEAR YOU
Do the final exams comfortably without large displacements. In the UEMC we have numerous offices throughout Spain. Ask us about the nearest one.
At your pace
Choose the number of subjects to enroll according to your workload. We plan the academic program so that you only attend 2 or 3 subjects per exam period.
In the Degree in Online Journalism of the UEMC you will have the best resources and tools to become a versatile professional, competitive and able to face the challenges of the current communication. Develops the necessary skills to work in written media, audiovisual and digital multimedia platforms.
Study Online Journalism In the UEMC and prepare for the following positions:
- Photojournalist, maquetador, infograph, ...
- Independent journalist.
- Radio announcer.
- Researcher and multimedia documentalist.
- Journalist in a press office.
- Business communication departments.
- Press aggregate at embassies and international organizations.
At the Universidad Miguel de Cervantes we offer you a methodology and curriculum focused on you. It is you who chooses the number of subjects to take.
Forget the strenuous weeks in which you must study five or six subjects at a time. At UEMC Online we offer you four exam periods per year so that you only have to take care of two or three subjects each time.
In addition, the weight of the training will fall on the continuous evaluation that will represent 60% of the final grade. The continuous evaluation is structured on the basis of scheduled scheduling dates, that is, the delivery of the work is flexible according to your needs.
Why choose UEMC online?
We adapt to you
Formulate yourself through a flexible curriculum whose workload fits your needs.
Scholarships and discounts
We have scholarship programs and grants to facilitate your access to the training you want.
Jobs and Internships
Access guaranteed practices through our job board and support to entrepreneurs.
- Contemporary political and social history
- Company and marketing
- Theory of communication and information
- Literature and media
- Writing for the media I
- General Theory of Advertising
- English I
- Image theory
2nd ECTS course
- Writing for Media II
- Decorative Art Subjects
- Right to information
- English II
- Technology of the information and communication
- Effective Communication Techniques
- International relations
- Ethics and deontology of communication
- Communication and audiovisual information
- Communication Structure
- Business, institutional and rrpp communication
- Writing for Media III
- Information Technology Writing
- History of journalism and social communication
- TV journalism
- Audiovisual Technology
- External Practices I
- Optional: Investigative journalism
- Optativa: History of the audiovisual media
- Optativa: Cinefórum: analysis and criticism of film texts
- Elective: Political communication
- Optativa: Digital aesthetics
- Optativa: Planning and advertising media
- Public opinion
- Radio Journalism
- Current news trends
- Specialized journalism
- Digital journalism
- External Practices II
- Optional: Communication Direction
- Optional: Organization of events and protocol
- Optative: Criticism and analysis of advertising campaigns
- Elective: Sports journalism
- Optional: Trademarks
- Optativa: Internet Marketing
- Final degree project
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 12, 2017