INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVES
In postindustrial societies, whose development depends heavily on the knowledge economy, access to information has become a key to generating value and wealth element, which makes it a strategic factor. Hence the importance of managing it and organize it so that he can recover quickly, efficiently and safely, thanks to the resources offered by new information and communications technology (ICT).
However, this need not only affects the business, but to everyday people. In just a couple of decades, information has become a central element of everyday life, more and more dependent on a constantly evolving technical developments.
Against this background, the challenge of creating, disseminating, selecting, storing and permanently transform information, both in the domestic sphere as a professional, always trying to give answers to the demands of a world of increasingly demanding and experienced users arises .
Therefore, it is more necessary than ever to train professionals to effectively manage data and documents in different formats, and can make it available to public and private organizations and society as a whole. A challenge that responds Degree in Information and Documentation of UNIBA.
With this curriculum:
- You can take charge of designing, managing and evaluating information services, depending on the needs of a geographic, virtual or linked to a company or institution community.
- You will acquire the keys to locate, select, organize, store and disseminate information and documentation through the intensive use of ICT.
- You will develop the communication skills necessary to facilitate access to documents by users, as well as the skills that allow you to ensure the quality of services.
- You will identify the strategic value of information and documentation in the field of business and implement it know for products and services of high added value.
Under Article 14 of Royal Decree 1393/2007 of 29 October, on the organization of official university studies, they can access these official teachings Grade persons who meet the requirements of current legislation for Access to university, and in compliance with applicable rules establishing procedures governing selection for admission to universities.
The existing access roads to this degree are:
- Tests access to university or equivalent (PAU).
- Ciclos Formativos de Grado Superior, FP2 o asimilados.
- University graduates.
- Entrance exams for over 25 years.
- Students from educational systems that applies Article 38.5 of the Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May, on education.
- Recognition of foreign university studies (continuation of the same studies).
In order to provide you access to your studies, UNIBA offers you various types of scholarships:
- Academic merit scholarships
- Own scholarships: awarded to students with good professional record by the admissions committee.
- Scholarships and grants the Ministry of Education or other state government agencies.
At all times our educational advisors will inform you of the validity of each of the scholarships and will guide you on the needs and steps to follow when applying for any of them.
Obtaining Degree in Information and Documenación empowers you to work in the following areas:
- Public, university and primary and secondary education, networking libraries and library consortia.
- Specialized libraries and documentation centers of public administration, institutions and companies.
- Teaching resource centers.
- Organizations supporting library services: library services firms, business consulting, financial, legal and human resources.
- IT and telecommunications companies.
- Administrative, historical, companies or foundations files (among others), image files and music libraries.
- Media libraries.
- Web portals and Internet companies.
- Publishers, booksellers and distributors of books, databases and other library materials.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated July 19, 2016