In Degree in Industrial Organization Engineering You will receive solid technical knowledge of an industrial engineering to which will be added a current vision on business management. That is, through this degree you will learn to solve scientific-technical problems of the industrial sector and will approach the different areas that make up the companies.
The objective of the degree is that you Management of processes and projects In the areas of production, quality control, logistics, R & D, innovation, ... at the same time as you acquire competencies of the business management In departments like the one of marketing, sales, human resources, finances, ... As a student of the Degree in Engineering of Industrial Organization Online you will be able to Make much more effective decisions And accurate in being aware of the technical implications of these and their impact on the various departments of the company.
Study at any time and from anywhere. Whether it's from the office, home or public transport you access classes, ask teachers, use multimedia resources, ...
SEDES NEAR YOU
Do the final exams comfortably without large displacements. In the UEMC we have numerous offices throughout Spain. Ask us about the nearest one.
At your pace
Choose the number of subjects to enroll according to your workload. We plan the academic program so that you only attend 2 or 3 subjects per exam period.
After finishing the Degree in Industrial Organization Engineering You will have a professional profile with great job prospects given that this is the training demanded by companies in the industrial and services sector. Why? Because the Degree in Industrial Organization Engineering responds to the need of these companies that require managers with extensive technical training.
With this degree you stand out for the versatility that it provides to adapt to different departments and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Organization and management of the logistics chain.
- Management of production and operations.
- Management and organization of distribution in plant.
- Warehouse management.
- Purchasing and supply management.
- Management information systems.
- Quality management.
- Environmental management and energy efficiency.
- Technology management.
- Management of the R & D department.
- Management of marketing and sales.
- Human resources management.
At the Universidad Miguel de Cervantes we offer you a methodology and curriculum focused on you. It is you who chooses the number of subjects to take.
Forget the strenuous weeks in which you must study five or six subjects at a time. At UEMC Online we offer you four exam periods per year so that you only have to take care of two or three subjects each time.
In addition, the weight of the training will fall on the continuous evaluation that will represent 60% of the final grade. The continuous evaluation is structured on the basis of scheduled scheduling dates, that is, the delivery of the work is flexible according to your needs.
Why choose UEMC online?
We adapt to you
Formulate yourself through a flexible curriculum whose workload fits your needs.
Scholarships and discounts
We have scholarship programs and grants to facilitate your access to the training you want.
Jobs and Internships
Access guaranteed practices through our job board and support to entrepreneurs.
- Mathematical fundamentals I
- Physics I
- Business Economics
- Engineering chemistry
- Graphical expression and DAO
- Mathematical fundamentals II
- Physics II
- Fundamentals of Programming
- English I
- TICS for the management of the company
- Electronic Technology
- Fluid mechanics
- Electrical technology
- Elasticity and strength of materials
- English II
- Quantitative Methods of Organization I
- Human resources management
- Environment and renewable energies
- Business Strategy
- Quantitative Methods of Organization II
- Organization of operations and industrial production systems
- Information systems
- Digital marketing
- Optional: Technical English I
- Optional: Technology-based business models
- Optional: Commercial law
- Optative: Effective communication techniques
- Team Leadership and Leadership
- Project management
- Entrepreneurial Initiative and Business Creation
- Business Innovation
- Total Quality Management
- External Practices I
- External Practices II
- Optional: Prevention of occupational hazards
- Optional: Technical English II
- Optional: Production and logistics
- End of Grade Work
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017