INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVES
Get ready to boost your career in the field of design. Thanks to this online degree program design, you will acquire the knowledge and techniques necessary to take care of the planning, development and the development of cultural and visual products, and imaging and spaces.
This curriculum will provide all the theoretical and practical training you need to enhance your creativity and work as a designer / professional in sectors as diverse as photography, audiovisual industry, decoration and interior design, creating graphics applications, the publishing, marketing, advertising and teaching.
With this curriculum:
- You'll get the knowledge and skills necessary to raise, manage and carry out any design project.
- You master the different artistic languages, which can be applied to those areas where the creation of new products required.
- You will learn proper technical and technological design processes, and the most appropriate tools to work with.
- You will learn what are the formal procedures of graphic communication and how to implement them effectively.
- You will acquire knowledge of those aspects that affect the integrated management of design: economics, marketing and legal issues (patents, copyright, intellectual property, etc..).
- Know what has been the evolution of cultural, social, aesthetic and economic values associated with art.
- Study the superior design degree program at the International Center of Barcelona will allow total flexibility to combine your online studies with your professional life.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CURRICULUM
At the end and overcome your studies get the Degree in Design, an official certificate that gives you the University of Barcelona. This qualification is recognized and adapted to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and it'll increase your career options and / or extend your studies to earn a master's degree.
Under Article 14 of Royal Decree 1393/2007 of 29 October, on the organization of official university studies, they can access these official teachings Grade persons who meet the requirements of current legislation for Access to university, and in compliance with applicable rules establishing procedures governing selection for admission to universities.
The existing access roads to this degree are:
- Tests access to university or equivalent (PAU).
- Ciclos Formativos de Grado Superior, FP2 o asimilados.
- University graduates.
- Entrance exams for over 25 years.
- Students from educational systems that applies Article 38.5 of the Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May, on education.
- Recognition of foreign university studies (continuation of the same studies).
In order to provide you access to your studies, UNIBA offers you various types of scholarships:
- Academic merit scholarships
- Own scholarships: awarded to students with good professional record by the admissions committee.
- Scholarships and grants the Ministry of Education or other state government agencies.
At all times our educational advisors will inform you of the validity of each and can guide you on the needs and steps to follow when applying for any of these scholarships.
Obtaining Degree in Design enables you to work in the following areas:
- Delivery and design agencies.
- Industria editorial.
- Departments product.
- Companies and imaging departments, communication, marketing and advertising.
- Museums and cultural centers.
- Exposiciones y ferias.
- Companies specializing in signage.
- Industria audiovisual.
- Photography studios.
- Schools and art schools.
- Media specializing in art or design.
About the School
The International Center of Barcelona (UNIBA) is an institution attached to the University of Barcelona (UB) , created with the aim of offering a wide range of online degrees and master's degrees with ... Read More