Data Science course enables you to understand the practical foundations, helps you to effectively execute and take up Big Data and other analytics projects. The program covers topics from Big Data to Data Analytics Life Cycle. Understanding these topics helps in addressing business challenges that leverage Big Data. Another aspect of this course is that it covers basic as well as advanced analytic methods and also introduces the participant to Big Data Technology and tools like MapR and Hadoop. Our state-of-the-art-infrastructure allows students to understand the applications of these methods and tools by getting hands-on experience working alongside real-time data scientists. This program has an open approach including a final lab session which explains various Big Data Analytics challenges by applying the concepts covered during the program with respect to Data Analytics Lifecycle.
Who can learn Data Science?
The course is designed for anyone who wishes to understand the concepts of Data Science from a Data Scientist’s perspective. Professionals who can benefit from this course –
- Managers from any field as Analytics is the best tool for managers these days
- Business Analysts and Data Analysts who wish to upscale their Data Analytics skills.
- Database professionals who aspire to venture into the field of Big Data by acquiring analytics skills.
- Fresh graduates who wish to make a career in the fields of Big Data or Data Science
Pre-requisites for Data Science Course:
The following skill sets and knowledge will enable the students to complete the course successfully and at the same time reap maximum gains –
- Good understanding of basic statistical concepts and a strong quantitative background.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages such as Java, Perl, Python or R, as most of the modules in the course use R, an open-source statistical tool, and programming language.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL
Knowledge of these pre-requisites will enable the participants to understand various advanced tools and methods covered during the program more effectively.
Training on Data Science Course Objective
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to –
- Be a part of a data science team and work on Big Data and various other analytics projects.
- Deploy Data Analytics Lifecycle for Big Data projects.
- Changing the frame of a challenge from a business perspective to analytics.
- Understand which analytics techniques and tools will work in a specific Big Data analysis.
- Creation of statistical models and understanding which insights can lead to actionable results.
- Select appropriate data visualizations. This would help in communicating analytics insights to business sponsors and analytics audience in a clearer manner.
- Use various Big Data tools like Hadoop, MapR, R, In-Database Analytics, and MADLib functions.
- Understand how advanced analytics leverage to create competitive advantage. Also, how the roles of data scientists and BI analysts are different from each other.
16-JUN-18 09:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST
We provide 30 hours of live online training including live POC & assignments.
Live instructor-led online training
It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
Lifetime LMS access
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access which you can access from across the globe.
Price match guarantee
We strive to offer the Best Price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
Post completion of the course, you will appear for assessment from Collabera TACT. Once you get through, will be awarded as a course completion certificate.
- Data Science Introduction
- Data Science Project Life Cycle
- Basics of Statistics
- Advanced Statistics
- R Basics
- Advanced R Programming
- Machine Learning
- Moving Average
- Exponential Smoothing
- AR, MA, ARMA, ARIMA
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 6, 2018