The Online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) allows working professionals to obtain a DBA degree while working full time no matter where they reside. Anaheim University’s cutting-edge online infrastructure provides an interactive and intercultural learning environment matched by no other. Earn your accredited DBA completely online and take advantage of the opportunity to major in one of four concentrations: Management, International Management, Global Sustainable Management, or Entrepreneurship.
- 6 foundation courses + 4 courses in chosen area of concentration + 2 elective courses + Dissertation = 60 credit hours
- Live online webcam seminars with experts in each field from around the world
- Earn an accredited Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) for approximately 3 years while working full-time
- Reasonable tuition
- Enjoy a highly interactive online program as you connect with your professor and classmates in two 90-minute live online webcam seminars per course and daily discussion forum
- Learn from expert guest speakers and highly-qualified professors, who hold doctoral degrees and have extensive experience in various fields of business
- Receive the Doctor of Business Administration degree through the flexibility of online learning
- Network with individuals from around the world, providing a rich and culturally diverse environment in which to study.
- Earn your Doctoral degree in approximately 3 years while working full-time
- 6 foundation courses + 4 courses in chosen area of concentration + 2 elective courses + Dissertation
- Accelerated learning – courses are six weeks long
- Live online webcam seminars twice during each course
- New terms begin every 6 weeks
- Complete a dissertation that explores an existing issue and provides the opportunity to display mastery of the theory and concepts covered in your course of study
- Total duration = Approximately 3 years
Anaheim University’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree program is comprised of 60 graduate credit hours beyond a completed MBA. Students must complete 6 foundation courses in business administration and research, 4 courses in their chosen area of concentration (Management, International Business, Global Sustainable Management, or Entrepreneurship), 2 elective courses, a qualifying exam and a comprehensive exam in order to advance to the dissertation phase of the program which consists of 2 dissertation studies courses and a dissertation. Each course in the DBA program is 3 credit hours, with the exception of the final dissertation course.
Upon completion of the DBA program, students will be able to:
- Carry out a detailed literature search of business administration topics using relevant bibliographical resources from print and online resources;
- Discuss current conceptual and theoretical models, issues, and concerns in business administration;
- Describe current practices, issues, and concerns in business administration;
- Apply current business practices to the management of businesses;
- Summarize significant differences in business practices in different parts of the world and understand how these differences affect managing companies in various countries;
- Evaluate and critique business practices to determine the better practices in use;
- Devise appropriate strategies for ongoing professional development and implementation of these strategies upon successful completion of the DBA.
- Tuition Savings: $975 per course x 20 terms: $ 19,500
- Records fee waived ($200 x 20 terms): $ 4,000
- Tuition Relief Savings $23,500
- DEGREE PROGRAM TOTAL AFTER TUITION RELIEF: $10,975