Cybersecurity Course - Ethical Hacking
The Course of Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking of EUschool is developed in conjunction with Entelgy Innotec Security, an international service company in the field of Cybersecurity, with a presence in Europe and Latin America. The program is aimed at professionals interested in guiding their career to cybersecurity and start in ethical hacking .
The Cybersecurity Course offers practical knowledge of immediate application, as well as experiences in the laboratories of Innotec with specialist hackers of the company's team.
The teachers of Entelgy Innotec Security are recognized active professionals who guarantee the teaching of contendidos updated in function of the tendencies and the advances in the security of computer systems. With them you will obtain a global and strategic vision of the main tools, techniques and procedures of Ethical Hacking.
Objectives of the course
- Achieve an overview of Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking.
- Know the methodology to perform tasks of vulnerability analysis and intrusion test.
- Know the main cybersecurity audit tools needed.
- Learn the automatic tools and manual hacking procedures.
- Put into practice the knowledge acquired in laboratories and practical sessions with Innotec hackers.
Practices in Cybersecurity and Ethical Hácking
The students of the program will have the option of applying for internships in the company , as well as participating in the Innotec selection processes .
This course is ideal for: professionals with advanced knowledge of computer science, administration of networks and systems .
For practical exercises you must have a computer with the following requirements:
- Recommended RAM memory 8GB, minimum 4GB
- Recommended SSD hard disk
- Free space for virtual machines
Teaching Course Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Exploitation of Systems Vulnerabilities
- Hacking Web
Methodology of the Course in Cybersecurity
The classes, with an eminently practical orientation, are followed through a virtual platform, with live online videoconferences. These classes are taught on Saturdays, being recorded for students who do not participate directly and want to follow the schedule at another time. At the end of the training sessions the participants will apply all the knowledge acquired in a Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking plan exercise in which they demonstrate the assimilation of the contents.
Price and Scholarships
Minimum of 10 students to open the course.
Admission Process and Requirements
- Personal interview to determine the suitability of the candidate.
- The suitable candidate reserves the place in the course making the tuition payment (€ 190).
- The candidate receives the letter of admission.
- The student delivers the following documentation:
- Registration form and data processing authorization.
- ID, passport or residence card.
- Formative qualification
- The student makes the remaining payment of the course: € 300 at the beginning and € 300 halfway through the program.