Learn how to implement CX frameworks using Salesforce CRM technology and become a more effective customer success manager.
Get CRM training with leading customer experience management tools
Customer experience is the new battleground where brands and businesses can differentiate themselves in the market.
As a result, organisations must work harder to empathise with customers, develop customer experience and successful management strategies, and use customer relationship management (CRM) technology to establish and automate customer interactions to deliver value at scale.
Launch your career in customer experience management
A strong understanding of CX strategy, design, and CRM technology is crucial for all customer success managers, as well as strategy, product, marketing, and business development professionals.
In just 12 weeks, Salesforce experts will teach you best-practice customer experience design and success strategies that will transform your understanding of CRM.
As well as providing evidence of your digital expertise to employers, this credential will give you the skills required to implement CX methodologies in practice.
You’ll learn how to build a customer experience map, and explore how CX influences business decision-making at all levels.
Fastrack your career with Salesforce training
The huge growth of the market-leading CRM platform, Salesforce, is resulting in a dramatic Salesforce CRM skills and credentials shortage, with a 4:1 job to qualified candidate ratio.
As you learn how to use Salesforce, you’ll discover how to create, capture, and deliver value to key customer groups through a combination of CX strategy, design and technology.
What can I do with this microcredential?
In the 2019 Salesforce Economy Forecast, it was found that Salesforce would create up to 143,000 jobs in the UK and over £51 billion in new business revenue. Currently, a trained customer success manager can demand upwards of £40,000 per annum in the UK.
This credential will ensure you’ll learn how to use Salesforce to implement and manage business-critical CX and success strategies and position yourself as an invaluable professional in the digital economy.
You’ll feel prepared to take on the Salesforce Administrator certification and take the next step in your CRM career.
This microcredential meets the standards set by the Common Microcredential Framework.
What skills will you learn?
- Customer experience design
- Customer journeys
- Empathy maps
- Customer value strategies
- Customer success management
- CRM technologies
- Relationship management
When would you like to start?
We aim to run our microcredentials every few months. Join on the date that suits you or register to hear from an enrolment advisor about future runs and updates.
- 28 January 2021
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
- Critically appraise CRM usage to support organisations in generating sales.
- Evaluate criteria to construct customer experience processes.
- Create, identify and evaluate customer options via data held on CRM systems.
- Review and compare customer success and customer experience requirements to inform the configuration and deployment of CRM platforms and CRM platform functionality.
- Critically evaluate the key principles and practices of effective customer relationship management systems.
What you will receive
15 UK academic credits at Postgraduate level from Coventry University
You’ll also receive an electronic transcript from Coventry University.
A Statement of Completion from FutureLearn
Are you eligible for this microcredential?
- You do not require specific qualifications to join but it’s advised that you possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
- In addition, some prior knowledge of customer relationship management, customer success, or CX design would be beneficial.
- Current and future roles of a learner on this credential may be customer experience and success managers, CX designers, CRM marketers, and product managers.
- This credential will also prepare CRM administrators and consultants for the Salesforce Administrator certification.
Is this microcredential right for you?
This microcredential will help you better understand the key stages of creating a positive customer experience.
In particular, it will enhance the skills and employability of:
- Early-stage or aspiring customer success and experienced management professionals.
- Early career professionals looking for a CRM consultant role.
- Business development and sales professionals.
- Product and marketing professionals whose roles rely on customer data and CX design execution, or who require Salesforce skills and experience.
- Professionals preparing for their Salesforce Administrator certification.
Who will you learn with?
Former Head of Loyalty for a large international business, I believe in putting people first and creating human-centred organisations, to drive customer loyalty and improve customer experience.
Ghilaine is passionate about allowing people to do their best work and delight others, it being the heart of customer service and success! She has over 20 years of experience scaling global service teams.
Mindaugas is an experienced CRM consultant and platform architect, holding 11 Salesforce certifications. Worked as a CRM support executive, CRM manager, and is currently a Salesforce Consultant.
Experienced Salesforce consultant and project manager. Passionate about the Salesforce ecosystem and well versed in multi-cloud implementations. Certified Scrum Master and 4x Salesforce Certified.
Career-focused learning by
The social learning platform with hundreds of online courses from a quarter of the world’s top universities.
This microcredential is in collaboration with Salesforce
Facilitated by Salesforce certified practitioners you will complete projects in a Sales Cloud demo environment, earn a Superbadge and be prepared to sit your Salesforce Administrator certification, a globally recognised showcase of your CRM skills.
This microcredential is validated by Coventry University
This microcredential is validated by Coventry University. This means it is developed, delivered and assessed by FutureLearn, but quality assured by Coventry University. The microcredential will lead to Coventry University awarding credits.
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
Learn Online With Expert Instructors
Complete online courses led by experts over 12-16 weeks with a dedicated group of professionals.
Complete Project-Based Assessments
Test your understanding with online tutor-marked assessments and exercises.
Earn A Professional Credential
Finish your learning and pass your assessments to gain an accredited credential.
Advance Further In Your Career
Use your microcredential as evidence of your specialised skills and progress further in your industry.
About the School
Learn 100% online with world-class universities and industry experts. Develop your career, learn a new skill, or pursue your hobbies with flexible online courses.