Building a sports culture embodied in a coordinated structure is essential to the sports performance of a football club.
The Football Sport Director is the leader of this structure managing all issues related to the management and construction of the squad, in synergy with the coach's game model and the industry growth benchmark. The knowledge and skills that a Football Sport Director must master in order to perform his / her duties properly and effectively include the dimensions of football management, player identification and recruitment, leadership, communication and negotiation.
This course will provide these professionals with all the content that a Football Director should master so that he can meet the challenges that his club presents him every day in a much safer and more capable way.
- The only program on the market that offers the skills needed by a Sports Director;
- Distinguished faculty with recognized football market experience
- Strongly practice-oriented program;
- Extent of the curricular units that make up the course and that allows the trainees to have the essential competences;
- Innovative format of great versatility (at a distance).
Provide current or future Football Directors with a range of knowledge and skills related to the duties of this post that will enable them to be better prepared to:
- Know the specific duties of the Sport Director;
- Understand the dynamics of interaction between the various industry stakeholders;
- Know the economic and financial valuation of the sector;
- Know the marketing techniques fundamental to revenue growth;
- Master the legal requirements inherent in hiring and registering soccer players;
- Lead human resources;
- Build trust in public opinion through the media;
- Analyze soccer players and detect talent;
- Master trading techniques.
This training proposal is accessible to both Licensed and unlicensed.
- Presidents and Directors of Football Clubs;
- Football Directors
- Other professionals who work in areas of expertise in the area of sports management of football clubs;
- Football players or former footballers seeking specialization in these matters;
- Other interested in performing functions in the sports direction of football in both national and international projects.