Cryptocurrency is taking an increasingly important role in financial markets around the world. Our online Cryptocurrency course will give you a better understanding of how to trade in digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, with a focus on risk management and capital preservation. We will offer you step-by-step guidance on the digital currency trading process, from opening a wallet to the decision-making processes behind trading, as well as managing and monitoring your portfolio. This programme is delivered online via our learning portal and with a session on our live webinar, where you will be able to interact with our academic team and get our opinion on any issues related to the topic.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English-speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 17, 2019