Cybersecurity, digitalization of processes, web applications, augmented reality, autonomous cars and many other things that require specialized programmers in these fields, make the programmer profession one of the most demanded today.
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 24 ECTS - 4 months
- Start date: April 2021
- Until November 27
- Limited places
- Free file opening and up to 30% discount
Definition of the program
This Course in Programming in Python for Data Science and Web offers you a complete training in the field of programming, starting from the most basic fundamentals to the most demanded specializations.
Why learn to program in Python?
- Python is currently one of the most widely used programming languages in the world.
- Perfect for beginners. Python is one of the easiest languages to learn, it uses fewer lines of code and this allows fast error resolution.
- Ideal for web development. Flask and Django allow a high quality and scalable web development, handling routes and modules in a simple way thanks to the Python language in which they work.
- Python is considered the language of the future due to its important libraries that guide the work of developers towards Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, such as Numpy, Scipy or Pandas.
- Python allows the creation of scripts that help us to carry out our common tasks automatically, even from a virtual private server.
- Python can be widely used in the field of computational research.
Why choose this program?
- You will learn to program with an active and practical methodology
- You will be trained with live online classes and the accompaniment of a teacher who will answer your questions.
- You will carry out proposal, correction and revision of practical exercises, fundamental for mastering the language.
- Thanks to our own multi-device methodology with live classes that are recorded, you can study wherever, whenever and however you want.
- Introduction to programming
- Advanced programming techniques
- Web and database programming
- Programming for Data Science
Every day there are more and more job offers for Python programmers.
This course will allow you to acquire the following programming skills:
- Database Schedules
- Artificial intelligence
- Web Development (Backend / FrontEnd)
- Development of Mobile Platforms (Android / iOs)
- Video games development
- Creation of Graphical Interfaces
Students and professionals interested in learning to program will have access.
You can access the course:
- Being in possession of an official Spanish university degree or other issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the EHEA that empowers them to access the lessons of this course.
- If the student does not have a university degree, but has completed high school studies, presenting a motivation letter that will have to be reviewed by the Course director to authorize or deny access to it.
- Free file opening until November 27, 2020
- 20% discount on teaching until November 27, 2020
Discount By Payment Method
- Additional 10% for cash payment
- Additional 5% for payment in two installments
About the School
La VIU es una universidad presencial tecnológica con una enseñanza online y audiovisual. A través de la pantalla del ordenador y desde cualquier parte del mundo, los/las estudiantes reciben clase en t ... Read More