This photography basics course aims to teach camera users at all levels some key skills relating to photo taking and editing. The lectures are delivered through a series of video-led modules, with accompanying practice suggestions. Your expert tutors are on hand in the course forum and you are encouraged to share your photos there with a tutor and peer feedback. Whether you get stuck just choosing a camera, or what to know how to shoot better photos at night, or need help editing your pictures in Photoshop or iPhoto, this introductory course has everything you need!
- 20 modules covering a host of photography areas
- No prior experience needed
- Features practical suggestions and in-course feedback
- Choose your camera and understand its settings
- Take great photos in a variety of situations
- Edit your photos for commercial success
- Unravel the mysteries of the smartphone camera!
Who is this course for?
- Casual photographers who want to get more out of their camera
- Amateur photographers who want to learn about editing or situational photography
About the School
Here at OfCourse we believe that it's best to learn from experts and that everyone has an area of expertise. We're on a mission to let anyone learn anything they want, any time, any place...